- A usable accessible web-server with these requirements:
- Download Glype at https://www.glype.com/
- Extract the .zip and upload it to a web-server. We recommend FTP for uploading.
- Access the directory that Glype was uploaded to on your web-server
- Make an adminstrator account. Most of the default settings are good for regular purposes. Read through to be sure that the settings set are right for you. One of the configurations that is worth looking at is the log feature, so your proxy data will be logged.
- That's it, its installed!