' textPlus: Great Customer Service!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

textPlus: Great Customer Service!

textPlus is one of the most popular mobile apps for free texting and calling part of the app is also free. To use the calling part, you must receive credits by watching videos of completing offers. If you do not want to watch videos or complete offer, you can always buy credits. App to app calling is 100% free. Just recently, I had an issue logging into my account. I had no idea what the issue was. I couldn't log into my account. I tried resetting my password, but it just didn't work. I contacted textPlus through the live chat section on their website. I chatted with a  textPlus Security and Support Manager. She first easily fixed my problem, which I guess was my own fault because it needed a username rather than my email address. After that, I asked her many more questions, and she answered them very enthusiastically. We even made a personal connection. With very few companies, do you receive this level of superior service these days. She also gave me a $10 just because I had an issue and she saw that my credit for textPlus was quite low. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a free texting / calling service. Its not just the customer service that I like from textPlus, its their product. Its a full featured app that was built without cutting any corners. It works with the majority of mobile devices, including iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, and Nokia. Everything else is quite regular. You receive a person phone number chosen based on the area that you are in. As I said before, I think the best part of this app is the customer service. textPlus made their customer service spot on, and I think every company should have this level of superior service. I once highly recommend textPlus and it has one the wCross Technologies Customer Service Award. Get textPlus now!

No comments:

Post a Comment